Friday, August 23, 2013

Cosplay Friday: Fat Girl Edition!

As a Big Girl who will soon be Cosplayed up for Amazing Arizona, Fat Nerd Pride!!!

Beth Day-Smith's photo.
WIll of The Abyss - Pandora Hearts
Photography by Pouncybookface 
image
This is my She-Ra cosplay that I finished constructing a few days ago. 
I take my cosplaying very seriously. I put a lot of heart and work into making all my things from scratch, into the details, and into having a very well constructed outfit. But nothing really grinds my gears as much as not being taken seriously as a cosplayer due to my size 20 hips. Like, wow, the size of my waist does not detract how flippin’ stellar the paint job on my armor is.
My point is, make the best costume you possibly can. Everyone else can shut their mouths as they gawk at your bodacious cosplaying self.

No comments:

Post a Comment